GX-X / GX-Q Order picking stacker truck
With turret head and telescopic forks - Rotate and turn as you wish.
Request to: GX-X / GX-Q
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
The GX-X / GX-Q order picking stacker trucks with turret head / telescopic fork offer smart functions and a driver's cab designed to the best ergonomic standards. With a load capacity of over 1.3 tonnes and a lift height of well over 7.5 metres, they can be used flexibly in any warehouse. Due to the very small dimensions and the turret head and the telescopic forks, almost all the space in the warehouse can be optimally used.
The good performance data and optimum technical design of the GX-X / GX-Q are only fully exploited by OPTISPEED 3.x. This future-oriented control concept adjusts the driving characteristics to the application profile and thus makes work even more efficient. The driver is assisted by the spacious workspace with adjustable controls and spacious legroom. Various options such as a cushioned driver's seat or proportional seat and foot plate adjustment provide maximum comfort.
The GX-X / GX-Q in detail
- Rugged mast with up to 1.3 tonnes load capacity
- Optional triple mast with free lift to pass under girders, doorways or parts of the building
- Three-point mast construction, stable and torsion-resistant for comfortable working even at extreme heights
- Maximum residual load capacity due to optimum adaptation of the truck width to the aisle width
- Comfort tilt seat with individual adjustments to the weight and body size of the driver
- Neck-protecting posture for good visibility of the lifted goods and sideways past the mast thanks to unique tilting technology
- Spacious driver's cab with adjustable controls and spacious legroom
- Proportional seat and foot plate adjustment with electrical quick adjustment (option)
- Ergonomic adaptation of the controls and best view of the fork tips for all body sizes
- Automatic cut-offs for lift and various driving functions
- Integrated, mobile personal protection system and additional brake system for the load wheels
- Electric spring-loaded brakes for parking/securing and for emergency stops.
- Two independent brake systems work practically wear-free.
- Electric steering, directly with a gear wheel acting on the drive, for easy, sensitive positioning.
- Free roaming, mechanically- or wire-guided in the rack aisle, with automatic straight-ahead positioning of the steered drive wheel and contactless aisle recognition
- The truck is equipped as standard with proportional valve technology for particularly sensitive and jerk-free control of the auxiliary movements
- Ideal for confined spaces: compact truck dimensions allow narrow aisle widths
- Scalable dimensions can be individually adapted to each warehouse
- Battery management for high battery stability, optimum current consumption and avoidance of peak currents
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
Battery voltage (V)