Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 2.0 – 3.5 t
Saving energy has never been easier
Zahtevaj RX 70 2.0 – 3.5 t
Izpolnite spodnji obrazec. V najkrajšem možnem času vam bomo odgovorili.
With a lifting capacity of 2.0 to 3.5 tonnes, the RX 70 is an intelligent, top-performing forklift truck that sets the standard for efficiency. Its diesel-electric drive is controlled by the unique STILL performance system, which connects all hardware components together using intelligent driving and lifting control. The result is an optimally coordinated overall system that provides the perfect balance of powerful drive components and sensitive operating functions in every situation. Consequently, the driver always has precise control of the load handling, regardless of how hard the job is.
Apart from the Blue-Q efficiency mode, which can be activated at the touch of a button, the RX 70-20/35 scores with one of the lowest consumption rates in its class and at the same time offers unparalleled handling capacity. The driver always has a perfect view of the goods due to the large field of vision and can safely and precisely manoeuvre the forklift truck through the narrowest of aisles thanks to its compact measurements and flexible and adaptable driving and lifting behaviour. Experience the new dimension of intelligent performance.
The RX 70 2.0 – 3.5 t in detail
- Intuitive handling: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Climb in, get comfortable and get going: spacious driver’s cab with adjustable steering column
- One glance or click is all you need: the STILL Easy Control on-board computer activates performance functions at the push of a button and displays all the relevant information at a glance
- Work made easier: a range of assistance functions make work easier and improve safety
- Perfect all-round view: large viewing window, also in the protective roof
- Good tracking and stability: outstanding driving stability when turning and a low centre of gravity
- Guided safety check: the truck is released after a display-guided function check
- Safe entry and exit: large non-slip steps that are also visible from above as well as grab handles on the protective roof
- Consistent drive power: every drive wheel is separately controlled and makes sure that the truck is always kept on track
- Digital Performance Boost: optional interface for integration into fleet management software, such as STILL neXXt fleet
- Flexible networking: the provision for MMS means that the truck can be integrated into every material flow management system with ease
- Strong performance: powerful drive meets precise control
- Effective goods handling: travel speed of up to 21 km/h
- Agile performance: parallel operation makes it possible to drive and lift or tilt at the same time
- Flexible power control: electrically adjustable hydraulic pump
- The new STILL Performance System perfectly coordinates the entire system of all drive components and operating functions
- The powerful and quiet diesel-electric drive in hybrid technology ensures exceptional handling performance with low consumption, low noise emissions and minimised environmental impact
- Flexible control options: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- Safety and comfort in every situation: flexibly adjustable driving and lifting performance
- Perfectly tailored operating power: extensive equipment options for maximum performance in every application
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
|RX 70-20/600 T||2.000||7.390||21|