Diesel and LP Gas forklift truck RX 70 2,0 - 3,5 t
Saving energy has never been easier
Request to: RX 70 2,0 - 3,5 t
Please fill out the form below. We will get back at you as soon as possible.
With a lifting capacity of 2.0 to 3.5 tonnes, the RX 70 is an intelligent, top-performing forklift truck that sets the standard for efficiency. Its diesel-electric drive is controlled by the unique STILL performance system, which connects all hardware components together using intelligent driving and lifting control. The result is an optimally coordinated overall system that provides the perfect balance of powerful drive components and sensitive operating functions in every situation. Consequently, the driver always has precise control of the load handling, regardless of how hard the job is.
Apart from the Blue-Q efficiency mode, which can be activated at the touch of a button, the RX 70-20/35 scores with one of the lowest consumption rates in its class and at the same time offers unparalleled handling capacity. The driver always has a perfect view of the goods due to the large field of vision and can safely and precisely manoeuvre the forklift truck through the narrowest of aisles thanks to its compact measurements and flexible and adaptable driving and lifting behaviour. Experience the new dimension of intelligent performance.
The RX 70 2,0 - 3,5 t in detail
- Lifts up to 3.5 tonnes with a load centre of 500 mm
- Effective goods handling: driving speed of up to 21 km/h
- Power meets endurance: maintenance-free rotary current drive
- Optimally adjustable power: electronically adjustable hydraulic pump
- Comfortable working space: spacious, comfortable driver’s cab that can be individually set up with numerous storage compartments
- Welcome at home: standard, easy-to-use operating concept across the whole RX product line
- Simple and safe: entry and exit via large non-slip steps that are also visible from above, and grab handles on the overhead guard.
- Choose from a range of individual control concepts: mini-lever, Fingertip or Joystick 4Plus
- High driving comfort: comfortable and health-friendly driving due to very low human vibration values
- All-round perfect vision: large windows including in the overhead guard
- Safe transport of loads: free view of prongs and fork carriage due to thin mast profile and low tilt cylinder
- Extremely stable: truck has a low centre of gravity
- Steering safety: outstanding driving stability when turning
- Select maximum turnover or maximum efficiency: with 5 driving programmes you stay flexible at all times
- Adaptable to any application: speed, acceleration and braking can all be individually set
- The latest hydraulic technology for particularly sensitive and precise load handling
- Ideal in the smallest of spaces: compact truck dimensions and very high manoeuvrability allow for optimum use of warehouse space
The document provided for download is the updated version of the operating instructions for the standard truck. It does not include descriptions of customer options (Customer Option). For a concrete truck, please request the respective specific manual according to the serial number and the year of production from the STILL spare parts service.
Maximum capacity (kg)
Maximum lift height (mm)
Travel speed (km/h)
|RX 70-20/600 T||2.000||7.390||21|